Friday Science Spree 08/27/10
- Discussion of the BP oil plume in context with a New York Times article and a Science Magazine research paper concerning Plume Transport and Biodegradation at Deepwater Horizon – See also Ars, the Knight Science Tracker and the Columbia Journalism Review
- Think you know how to save energy, you may want to think again via Ars
- Coal & Oil accidents don’t get the attention that others (Nuclear) do. Why is that?
- It appears that energy use is dropping
- I know it’s not really “science” but is the iPad the textbook of the future?
- A new science blogging aggregator